Friday, July 24, 2009

Let me say my thank you's before the blood bath begins.

OK so in 10 DAYS marks the beginning of Nationals and I have a feeling that things are going to get ugly ( not with me cause i am just happy to be performing but you know poeple dont think like me) and I just wanted to tell my friends, family, poets, poet family and anyone else that I have met on this journey that I love you.. and thank you for helping me be the person/poet/performer that I am. So here I go:

1. God: Thank you for life and the one you blessed me with. You have never left my side even when I doughted your existence sometimes. You have been my bestfriend and thank you for giving me enough time to relize that.. I no longer base my faith on my mother's but my own. Thank you for making me stronger.

2: Mother: You have been my rock long before I was born. Thank you for embracing everything that I have tried to do in my life and you never once tried to limit me... I love you from the core of my soul and you know that whatever you need i am there... no questions just love. tear.

3: Rendy, Brittany and Nikki: I think out of everyone you three have seen me change the most. Thank you for loving me through all of my changes. I hope that I have made you proud to be called your friend. From cribs to grave I will always be there for ya'll.

4: Trae: you have been the best boyfriend that I could have asked for. You loved me when I couldn't find love in myself. you are a beautiful man and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Loving you has made me better... thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you... I love you... tear.

5: NEO SOUL FAMILY: So where do I begin, thank you for letting my find a home in this family. We have had our ups and downs but that is what family is. Love you and thank you for being my backbone.

6. Killeen Poetry Slam Family: So you have been my heros from Day 1 and always showed me love. I know I talk alot of noise... but i would love nothing more for final stage to be full of TEXAS!!!!!!! GO IN.

7. Shay: You have been my sister and bestfriend... i love you... ( i cant write anymore cause I am really crying and I am at work... no bueno)

8. Brandon : Thank you for helping me hold on when I wanted to quit. I will always love you for that...

9. Urban Word: You are amazing... my jaw drops everytime I hear you all perform.. but most inportant you are beautiful people and that is not a easy thing to find these days.. you have helped me find my voice... i love all of you.. thank you for everything.

10: Jadon/ Hasan/ Joshua and other people that I have met at BNV: DOPE DOPE DOPE!!!!! Thanks for the laughs and the real talks. you are great people... really really would cut for you ...

11: U21 SLam TEAM: You are the most amazing woman that i have met and you have just started your journey... I cant wait to see what will happen next.

12: Tova: I love you and even though you feel alone sometimes you are not... look at this message everytime you fee sad and see how many poeple love you.... I am finally realizing that you are beautiful and I will always be there for you.

13: Anyone else I missed: please forgive my mind beause you are always in my heart.. see you after Nationals...

Love Always T.

No comments: