Monday, December 1, 2008

I am thankful for....

.... not having to be with blood to call it home.
....finding my voice in poetry again.
... knowing that I have more people that love me than hate me.
....being true to my pen.
....loving hard and hating soft.
....forgiving those who hurt me and moving on with my life.
.... being a poet.
.... Michelle
...Shay
...Shatter
...Korim
....Shake
.... Brian
...13
...Zell Miller III
....EB
....LaLOVE
....."House of Words"
...... October 12, 1984
....My mom and Dad
.... for everything that makes me me.

I love you

1 comment:

Shelle said...

beautiful list ma...
indeed...not having to be with blood to call it home
...more people that love me than hate me
...loving hard and hating soft
...being true to my pen
...finding your voice again

i am enjoying watching you grow babygirl...amazing