Sunday, June 14, 2009

In the End it was all worth it....





So yesterday was the tribute and I was going through mixed emotions all day. I just wanted to make sure that Shelia was ok and I wanted to do her justice. It was strange to look at all her pictures and videos and not feel like I got to know her a little better. Throughout all the drama and people being late, everything worked out it was a great show and I am glad that I was apart of it. This year I have lost alot and gained alot and I have been thinking about when I die, will it be called a lost to the community? Will there be a tribute in my name? I want to make sure that my footprints will one day save others and know that you can make your dreams into a reality. So just in case this is my last entry, I just wanted to tell you that I love you and this ride has been fun...

(just a note I am not trying to off myself, these are just my thoughts. So i dont need to be put on any watch..lol)

Love T

2 comments:

Mommie said...

I know that you have enough GOD in you to not even think like that! You just need to spend some time with your mommie!

Luv ya!

bRandy said...

lol...you are silly. but i am glad that you were inspired in that way--inspiration comes to us all differently...we just have to have the eyes and ears to notice it. keep shining--you are well on your way to being that difference...i see it in the backs of your eyes.